Friday, April 24, 2015

Apostate 0.2




    Day 5 of my apostacy.
     There is no Heaven but clarity, No Hell except confusion.
     -- Jan Struther 
     In our last episode, I was reading Rachel Aaron; 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better and Libbie Hawker; Take Off Your Pants! concurrently. I stopped that.
     Why?
     Both Rachel and Libbie use a three-legged stool metaphor and give detailed suggestions for outlining. Reading both concurrently, I confused who said what and was not able to keep them straight.
     Since I began WFWB first, I shall read it through to a conclusion. Then I shall return to TOYP.

     So you wanna know my word count? Yeah, of course you do.
Day 1: 1,424
Day 2: 814
Day 3: 824
Day 4: 0
Addendum:
Day 5: 3,069 (Equal to my best day ever.)
     If you missed them before, here are the links to the posts in this series: 
Apostate 0.1
Apostate

     And links to the books:
Rachel Aaron; 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better
Libbie Hawker; Take Off Your Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment